Internet Guard Apk
You can allow or deny access to the application and the domain to your Wi-Fi and / or mobile data. It is an illusion. InternetGuard uses the VPN package of your device to create a firewall. As each packet of data sent or received by your applications passes through the VPN, all incoming and outgoing data traffic is attributed to InternetGuard.
• Simple to use
• No root required
• 100% open source
• No calling home
• No tracking or analytics
• Actively developed and supported
• Android 5.0 and later supported
• IPv4/IPv6 TCP/UDP supported
• Tethering supported
• Multiple device users supported
• Optionally allow when screen on
• Optionally block when roaming
• Optionally block system applications
• Optionally notify when an application accesses the internet
• Optionally record network usage per application per address
• Material design theme with light and dark theme
• Log all outgoing traffic; search and filter access attempts; export PCAP files to analyze traffic
• Allow/block individual addresses per application
• New application notifications; configure NetGuard directly from the notification
• Display network speed graph in a status bar notification
• Select from five additional themes in both light and dark version
How to Install Internet Guard APK on Android?
- First Of Click To Internet Guard Download From Link :- Download Now
- To install Internet Guard APK, enable app install from Unknown Sources in your Android device.
For Android Nougat or less: you can enable it by going to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
- After that get the Internet Guard APK download done from the above download section.
- Now, click on the install option to install the Internet Guard download