As we all know that investing in mutual funds is one of the best ways to grow our money in the long term. And thanks to some of the best mutual fund apps in India, tracking, managing and investing in different mutual fund schemes is a lot faster and easier these days. Moreover, you can perform all these activities in just one app.
What are Direct Mutual funds?
Direct vs Regular Mutual Funds Plans: With effect from the very beginning of the year 2013, the SEBI had made it compulsory for all Mutual Fund houses of having two versions of each scheme i.e. Direct plan & Regular (or Indirect plan).
In a Direct plan, you can invest directly in a scheme of a Mutual Fund AMC at a low cost. The direct plans are cheaper than the regular plans because you will be saving costs in terms of paying commission to intermediaries. Looking at both the plans, the difference in returns seems to be as low as 0.25% which can go up to 1%.
In the long-term, these differences result in significant amounts. So, this clearly evident that you should always go for investing in the Direct plans of Mutual Funds. (Have a look at what AMFI says about Direct Plan here)
Best Mutual Fund app,
best mutual fund app 2020,
best mutual fund app in india 2020,
best mutual fund app quora,
Best Mutual Fund Mobile App
Mutual Fund App, Free Direct Funds, SIP – Groww
– Sign up in minutes, one time KYC process within the app
– Buy and sell mutual funds, or start SIP with few tapsInvest in mutual funds online – free
– Zero Fees, No transaction charges
– All direct mutual funds – earn upto 1.5%+ returns
– Sell anytime – money comes to your bank account directly
– Learn to invest in mutual funds with as low as Rs 500
– Switch to direct funds for freeMutual fund investing for you
– Simple design, built with beginners and experts in mind
– Invest in the ready-made basket of mutual funds recommended by experts
– View beautifully designed charts, and historical performance of any mutual fund
– Top mutual funds list for different categories
– Latest finance news and insights
Mutual fund tracking and analysis
– Dashboard to track all your investments
– Track your annualized returns and total returns
– Check details of holdings and mutual fund NAV like Moneycontrol and Valueresearchonline
– Calculate returns through mutual fund SIP calculator
– Track your existing investments outside Groww
How to invest in mutual funds on Groww?
– Select any mutual fund
– Verify your KYC
– Start SIP or invest one time (lumpsum)
Investing for all your goals
Tax saving funds (ELSS mutual funds): Invest in tax saving mutual funds to get tax exemption under section 80c. The total exempt limit is 1.5 Lakhs
Get better than FD returns at low risk. Invest in liquid funds or ultra short-term debt funds. Invest in equity mutual funds – small cap, large cap, mid cap, multi-cap – for the long term and higher returns. Or invest in balanced funds, gold funds, sector funds or international funds – all in one mutual fund app.
Mutual funds help you get more returns on your money than fixed deposits or savings account. You can sell your investments anytime unlike real estate and gold. Check out SIP Calculator to know how much returns you can make.
Safe and secure:
We use the latest security standards to keep your data safe and encrypted.
Groww uses BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) for transactions. We trust our app with our own money. We support all RTAs – CAMS, Karvy, Sundaram and Franklin. You can check your units on mutual fund apps in India like Mycams and Karvy. You can also switch your funds to Groww without any charges.
All mutual fund companies (AMCs) are supported on Groww Mutual Fund app including:
SBI Mutual Fund
Reliance Mutual Fund
ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
HDFC Mutual Fund
Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund
DSP Blackrock Mutual Fund
Kotak Mutual Fund
Mirae Asset Mutual Fund
Axis Mutual Fund
Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund
L&T Mutual Fund
IDFC Mutual Fund
Parag Parikh Mutual Fund
UTI Mutual Fund
Sundaram Mutual Fund
Tata Mutual Fund
All major banks are supported for paperless SIP
One time (lumpsum) investments in mutual funds can be done via net banking. SIP investments are done via bank mandate.
You can track your investments from mutual fund apps like Fisdom, ETMoney, Scripbox, Fundsindia, WealthTrust, Piggy, Paytm Money, Zerodha Coin, Investica, Angel Bee, Fund Easy, Asset Plus, Mycams and MF Utility
We need the following permissions to provide the most seamless experience of investing in mutual funds
– CAMERA: to capture the image of the documents for KYC verification
– WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to access the captured image and upload on our servers
– RECEIVE_SMS: to auto-fill the OTP sent by Groww
All these permission are prompted at runtime when needed, and users have the option to “Allow” or “Deny” access to these permissions.
Happy investing in direct mutual funds 🙂